Friday, October 10, 2008

This officialy made my DAY



My fav mc at the moment and one of my fav producers . Dream collabo


LRG x Wale x 9th Wonder-Back to the Feature mixtape

Wale ft. Skyzoo - 5 Minutes - http://www.zshare.net/audio/2030348217e79b39

Info

“Its not as difficult. A lot of the stuff that’s going to be on it is out already. I think’s it going to be a dope look and it goings to be real hip-hop. Its going to be some of my new stuff or old stuff with a new verse. It’s not necessarily a Best Of but you can kind of perceive it as that. It’s going to be a couple of older joints with new people on it. It’s going to be the favorites.” - Wale

"What you will soon discover about the Back To The Feature Mixtape is that not only do we have ridiculous features on there, but 9th took your favorite rapper’s favorite songs that you probably didn’t even know had samples in it and flipped them. Man I am almost anticipating this as much as I am Wale’s album."
- Elitaste

props

No comments: